Connect With Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Email us UglyPaxtonSisters (at) gmail.com

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pin It and Do It

I always enjoy mixing up my training sessions and trying new things, so for October I'm going to try some new workouts as part of Trish's Pin It and Do It Challenge.

To participate, you pick the number of pins you will complete in October, pin them, do them, and report back.  I'm going to go for 4 Pins - basically 1 pin per week -  which puts me in the Pinterested category.

It's not all about working out - you can do crafts, try out house cleaning tips, whatever you are into.  If it sounds like fun to you too, click on over to Trish's blog via the link above and sign up.

Happy Pinning!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you'll be using the challenge for workouts! There's always such a variety of different pins that folks do. Have fun!! And thanks for joining up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting this challenge Trish! It's been 22 years since I was home with a newborn but I still remember the exhaustion. I would've been hard-pressed to make a peanut butter sandwich, much less keep up with all you are doing.

      Delete