Connect With Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Email us UglyPaxtonSisters (at) gmail.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jelly Belly Sport Beans

On this week's long run (10.22 miles!) I tried Jelly Belly Sport Beans in Lemon Lime flavor.  These were recommended by a couple different people, and I agree - I would recommend them as well.
  • Flavor - They tasted like a tart lemonade, which I really enjoyed.  Very nice!
  • Texture - The texture was also very nice.  I was able to chew & swallow them easily.
  • Energy - I was feeling more tired this week than last week, and I believe I could tell a difference 10 minutes or so after eating these - I felt more strength and energy in my legs.
  • Packaging - They come in a resealable baggie, which was nice.  That made it easy to take out 4 or 5 beans at a time & chew them, saving the others for later in the run.
Overall I give this energy supplement an A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment