Connect With Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Email us UglyPaxtonSisters (at) gmail.com

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ice Bucket Challenge, part 2

I know it's been more than a week since Cindy challenged me, but punctuality has never been a strong suit for me.  I finally did my ice bucket challenge this morning when I got home from the Spartan Workout, definitely in need of a shower.



I am making my donation to Water Wells for Africa, an organization that builds water wells in rural Africa to provide access to clean water for those who do not have it.  Many people either use unsanitary water or walk hours a day to obtain clean water.

Laura's next to complete the Ice Bucket Trifecta.  As a bonus, if you check out our Facebook page you can see our Daddy do the Ice Bucket Challenge with the North Canton Fire Department!

No comments:

Post a Comment