Connect With Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Email us UglyPaxtonSisters (at) gmail.com

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Friends of the Lake

Next weekend I will be running the Friends of the Lake 5K.  Besides running the race, I am also holding my first gym event not at the gym.  Many members and staff have talked to me about running and wanting to do a 5K this year.  I am encouraging all members to register and meet me there.  There is a race and a walk, so everyone should have a great time.  Free Urban Athletic shirt and team picture for all who attend.
Proceeds from this race go towards keeping up the jogging/walking path.  This is very special to me because I run here all the time.  Its where I ran for the first time with Mark, and where I did most of my marathon training.  I love running here.  So next weekend be cheering me on, as well as my (hopefully) large team.

No comments:

Post a Comment