Connect With Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Email us UglyPaxtonSisters (at) gmail.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Birthday Race Tattoo Suggestions?

This Saturday, June 7, is my 46th birthday and also my 2 year runnerversary.  I started out with a 1.5 mile run/walk, so I've come a long way in 2 years.

I will be celebrating my birthday by running the Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon.  And OF COURSE I'm cosrunning!  I have a purple Sparkle Athletic skirt, a shirt that reads Birthday Princess, and a Bondi Band with a purple tiara.  I'm adding some of my own bling too.

The only other thing my outfit needs is a couple of tattoos.  Temporary, of course.  (I'm way too moody to ever commit to permanent ink.)  But what should they say?  Fit, 46 & Fab?  Running for cake?  I want your best ideas.

I realize the danger in asking the internet for suggestions, so here are my ground rules.  Keep them G-rated (our mom reads this blog); puns & nerdy references are welcome; you can vote for other suggestions if you like but my vote trumps all - I will wear my favorites.

Four ways to send me your suggestions:


No comments:

Post a Comment