Connect With Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Email us UglyPaxtonSisters (at) gmail.com

Friday, October 4, 2013

Haven Workout


There's a Walking Dead workout that's popular on Pinterest (do 10 jumping jacks when someone kills a walker, etc.); and I've seen similar workouts for other shows. One of my favorite shows is the SyFy Original series Haven (SyFy, Fridays at 10 pm Eastern). I searched online for a Haven workout but couldn't find one, so I decided to create my own as part of the Pin It and Do It Challenge Trish is hosting. 

I'm going to try this out tonight while I watch Haven. If you are a Haven fan also, please Pin, Share, and Tweet, and remember to use #DiscoverHaven so we can get it trending again and get a Season 5. After you try the workout, come back & leave a comment -  let me know what you think. 

And if you aren't a Haven fan yet, what are you waiting for?  Seasons 1-3 are on Netflix, and you can catch up with season 4 on Here. #DiscoverHaven

No comments:

Post a Comment