Connect With Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Email us UglyPaxtonSisters (at) gmail.com

Sunday, October 30, 2016

#CountdownToVegas Week 16: HalloWeek

Y'all probably already know Halloween is my favorite holiday.  It's not like I actually need an excuse to dress up - I do that all the time anyway.  But it's extra-fun when other people are dressed up too.



It's been an up-and-down week for me: I'm missing Kevin a lot, especially with the holidays getting closer.  So I'm allowing myself plenty of alone time to just be upset and sad and angry.  Why didn't he take better care of his health?  But I'm also not going to just stay in and be sad all the time, and miss out on the life that's still going on around me.  I don't have a lot of words today, so I'm going to make this a picture blog post, with a few comments.
Tuesday #LFBootcamp: Exodus 5:9 workout
Monday Hills w/my sole sister Veronica


Flat12 Bierwerks firepit, post Thursday's run club
as Witch Hazel at Friday's Athletic Annex Candy Caper w/#FBGs Theresa, Christina & Kathy


as Glitteresa the Clown at Saturday's Brew HaHa 5K w/#FBGs Becky, Theresa, Christina, Judi & Brenda

FBGs Keira, Kristen & Kalie as the Power Puff Girls
Super cool Brew HaHa SWAG


It cracks me up that there's a speed limit sign in this pic.


Falling in the leaves after today's 12 mile long run.

Total miles for the week:  31.9

Total training miles to date:  427.95

Up Next

Volunteering at this weekend's Monumental Marathon and Half Marathon.  I'll be at the water station around mile 4.5.

And then next weekend....   VEGAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment